Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used all the troubleshooting tips and having to reboot every day.  This started last week.  What happened?

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202

All data still there 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your quick reply.  I will now try the same.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Have been struggling with a son for days! It works now!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Have been struggling with syncing for days! It works now!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had to add my fitbit as a new device every couple of days as it's still having problems & it seems to struggle to find it even when I'm adding new device  this is on going since last week. Hope they get this fixed 

Best Answer
0 Votes
What did you do to get it to work ..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Kinda scary isn’t it. Let’s just keep our fingers crossed and hope the whole system keeps working. I haven’t had the burps you’ve experienced (knock on wood)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Based on this community board, there must be a lot of us hoping Fitbit continues to support the One. I’m lost without mine.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was happening to me too. Just tried the solution recommended.  Here's hoping it works!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me after days of NOTHING else working! Plug in Fitbit and reset. Thanks 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, this morning I did not have to restart my One, and the sync worked the first time I tried, and guess what everyone, a brand new screen to view all the stats!  Wonder if this is why we all had such a time syncing?  Hoping it continues, guess I will find out tomorrow morning!!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you have to plug your Fitbit into a computer to get it fixed? We are on vacation and won't be home for a few days still. And would like to have our Fitbit synced up before we lose data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to reset mine by plugging in to a computer, holding down the button for 10-12 seconds, then unplugging and turning the One on. Sync worked after that. That should work with any USB port, not necessarily your computer...do you have your charging cable on you? If so, any USB charge station should work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done this an yes it worked but have to do it every time I want to sync ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ye but I'm having to plug in and switch off every time I need to sync ..

Best Answer
0 Votes

The solution didn't work for me. It synced a couple hours after I set it up as a new Fitbit One, but now the app can't find my Fitbit One again.  Help!  Any new suggestions????

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I plugged it into my iPad. If you’re on vacation, does where ever you’re staying have a business center. If so, try one of their computers. Hope is works and you don’t lose your data!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Here’s what I did:
— opened the Fitbit app
—plugged my Fitbit One into my iPad, held the button for 12 seconds on the One until it turned off
—unplugged the device, but didn’t turn it back on yet
—opened My Profile in the app and scrolled down to “Add a New Device”
—followed the instructions on the screen (pretending that my device was a new one
—a number appeared on the device which I typed in the app
—then held the button on the One until it came back on
It synced perfectly and has been ever since. I know other people are having to re-add the device every time they want to sync so I’m not sure what’s going on.
Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope. It was all still there.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes