Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Display - Dimmer Now??

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has the screen dimmed after an update or something? It used to be bad, now it's almost useless.

Normal is ok if I cup my hand over it.

Auto works, but is still really dim in bright light.

Dim is non-existent.

It didn't used to be like this. Been horrible for a few weeks.

Best Answer
226 REPLIES 226
Sent from my iPadNot sure I can help but go to watch face and scroll to left to settings. Then brightness and choose normal. Good luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fixed mine had to go to settings on watch face ant check brightness it was on dim . Good now thanks.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to watch face and open and scroll to left to settings. You will see brightness. There is dim and auto and normal. Chose normal.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Before resetting your Charge 3, check your settings. Press side button to see the time, swipe left 4 times, SETTINGS should appear. Tap SETTINGS. Set to desired brightness (there are only 3; NORMAL, AUTO, DIM).

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for my FitBit Charger 3. I really like this device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Go to your clock face and swipe left. Go to settings .from there you will see brightness go there to adjust"

This is the solution.

Best Answer

Nothing helps. Very disappointed, it is my 3rd Fitbit in 5 years, but the next fitness tracker will probably be from another vendor.

Best Answer
I’m assuming you went to watch face and slid left to settings for brightness? I put mine on normal and lots better

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi...I have also been experiencing the dim screen for about a year, so haven’t been wearing my Fitbit too much at all.  I did the reset and verified my brightness settings are OK.  Nothing helps, making my Fitbit pretty useless.  Any other suggestions?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit has been getting dimmer and dimmer for several days no. Reboot did not help at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thnak you, it worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried going to the watch face and swiping left til you see settings. Hit settings and you should see brightness. There are 3 modes Normal and auto and dim. I keep mine on normal

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Sorry I don’t have any other suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this and screen is still dim.  What next?

Mraianne

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue and I just happened to figure it out!!! 

From the home/time screen on your charge 3, swipe left to advance 4 screens to the right. You should be at the settings screen on the fitbit charge 3. Tap the settings screen icon. The screen should now display "Brightness." Under the word Brightness should read either "Dim", "Normal", or "Auto". 

Tap the top of the screen on the word Brightness until you have selected the desired brightness.

I hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks that helped

--
Marianne
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, it worked.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes