Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 - Screen Not Working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

Ive had my Fitbit Charge 3 for nearly a week now and was working fine up until last night.

When I woke up this morning the screen was not working and it wasn’t syncing with the app.

One the back of the device, there is a green and red light constantly flashing. 

Ive tried pressing the side buttons and I have tried putting it on charge but neither are working. 

Does anyone one have any tips on what to do?

Thanks

Best Answer
597 REPLIES 597

@Mimibow wrote:
Hi
Until smiley face came on screen!

I held the butto for over 10 seconds, did not restart. Held for over a minute and did not restart. 

It is still keeping trackg and will sync, but I can’t see thru to what is happening during the day. The 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had mine 1 month and no screen . So ,I also changed the clock and it’s working fine.   

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try calling fitbit support at (877) 623-4997 4am-9pm and explain what you tried. They should be able to help. Someone also said try changing the clock face...? Had same prob—still syncing, but watch display wasn’t. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. I didn't see the other posts mention it had to be on the charger so once I read your post it worked like a charm!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Your welcome. I’m glad it worked for you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked great thank

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @VickiDani! If the restart hasn't worked for you, I'd recommend trying to change the clock face on your tracker. This should help, let me know the outcome!

Welcome guys @Firstgrade18@Anntonette and @Longley! I'm glad to hear that you both are back on track. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for your help guys @Lisa_Lisa and @JohnSuperStar

Let us know if you have any questions! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you! It worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, this link help me reset my tracker and is working fine now. Easy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @llmk, welcome to the Community and @LCurdy it's great to see you around.

I am glad to see here that the instructions provided worked and that your trackers are now working properly. If the is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
It works !

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
You’re welcome!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome, thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are great news guys!

@Willynan1@Dibbzie and @Nattie777, I am glad to hear that your trackers are now working properly. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

@Lisa_Lisa, your input is always appreciated.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad to help!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Holding the button to do a restart did not work for me.

I did however find a solution that worked. 

1) On my iPhone I opened the Fitbit App. 
2) Go to the screen settings, then <clock face>. 
3) Change the clock face to any other, and save.
4) Re-sync your Charge 3
5) Check to see if the screen swipe now works properly on your device. (It did on mine.)
6) (Optional) Go back to settings in the app and change back to the desired screen, the re-sync again. All should be back to normal at that point.

Vicki

Best Answer

Hi there @VickiDani, thanks for jumping in here and for letting us know what worked for you. Woman Very Happy Those steps will be definitely of help. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not accept this solution. How do I make my screen display change? I can't see how many steps, or start the exercise tracker, or access the timer/stopwatch. Very frustrating. I've only had it for a month.

@Mimibow wrote:

Hi

just got mine to work. Had to keep my finger on the button for a while, even when making a buzzing sound. Now working thank goodness!

Best Answer
0 Votes