Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 - Screen Not Working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

Ive had my Fitbit Charge 3 for nearly a week now and was working fine up until last night.

When I woke up this morning the screen was not working and it wasn’t syncing with the app.

One the back of the device, there is a green and red light constantly flashing. 

Ive tried pressing the side buttons and I have tried putting it on charge but neither are working. 

Does anyone one have any tips on what to do?

Thanks

Best Answer
597 REPLIES 597
Glad it worked. You’re welcome!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow. I think you hit them all. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 3 Fitbit stop working, only a green light flashes in the back. It is completely charged.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Hold the side button for 10 seconds until the smiley face comes on. That should restart your watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I was able to re start my Fitbit.

Miriam Alejandro
Best Answer
0 Votes

I read through so many comments and tried restarting it. I did what everyone said and put it on charge and held the button and it buzzed but no smiley face came up. I then changed the clock face via the app and now its working perfectly!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for sharing. It's helped me! All other was useless. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lisa_Lisa@JohnSuperStar and @joeymcjrI appreciate the input.

@Austin0711@KatieJayne@steysha and @Mrin, it's great to hear that the instructions provided worked and that your trackers are now working properly. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Very glad it helped.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Screen has gone black- it vibrates when I press side- green light on back on- had 84% battery and is synced with phone

any advice on getting screen to light up?

nanasas

Best Answer
0 Votes
Put your watch on the charger and then hold the side button for then seconds until the smiley face comes on. Then the clock should come on. If that does not work some say changing the face of the clock on the dashboard will do it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restart worked well, took about 10 seconds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks that did the trick! Had a clock error. Changed the clock and it came back!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  This worked for my Charge 3. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
GOOD. I’M GLAD IT WORKED FOR YOU. IT WORKED FOR ME.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. I appreciate the input @JohnSuperStar and @Lisa_Lisa.

@Oscar611@RumbleBunTam and @raynojek, it's great to hear that the instructions provided worked and that your trackers are now working properly. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

@Nanasas, have you tried to change your clock face? If you haven't, I recommend trying this by following the instructions provide in the help article How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?.

Keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah. It does look like this is as simple as a "turning it off and back on again" situation. Thanks, Mimibow!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to reset your Fitbit- plug it in make sure it's charging, hold side button for 8 seconds while on charger or so, a smile face will come up its reset

Update: Your welcome!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks working again now 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Nanasas and @dbora32, we're glad to hear that you're back on track! Thanks for sharing the outcome with us. Robot Very Happy

Thanks a lot for helping out @Amiablepenguin

Have a nice day guys! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes