Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp/FB Notifications for Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Do you know if Fitbit Versa will be able to show whatsapp or fb messages notifications for Iphone users? I read in previous comments about it saying that it only works for Android but what about IOS?

Moderator edit: updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
91 REPLIES 91

WhatsApp sends notifications to my phone but isn’t appearing on the app list in my Fitbit app. Any help on how to solve this please? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am trying to get the whatsapp notification on my fitbit versa 2 . I am using iphone. Just getting the call notification but not the messages. Help me please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey this solution isn't working for me. I have a versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have followed these instructions and I can only see these to toggle

Calls 

Text Messages

Calendar Events 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I click on notifications within Versa2 and it doesnt do anything. I am not able to find any apps. I did a factory reset for my fitbit and its still not working.

Best Answer

It should and it used to for me but lately they’ve all stopped.  I’ve tried restarting my phone and my Fitbit with no luck and for some reason when I go to notifications settings on my Fitbit dashboard it won’t let me either 

---------------------------

I can’t open notifications in my versa account??

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try deleting the Fitbit app and re-installing it.
Best Answer

Thanks it worked 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I've done all you've mentioned there but still watsapp messages do not appear on my versa two.

They used to.

I've done the old uninstall and switch on off too.

Can you help please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm my phone they are not in the listed apps

Best Answer
0 Votes

WhatsApp and FB messenger don’t appear in list how do I solve this. Tried all instructions still not working on iPhone 8

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AlessFitbit - what happens when it is not in the list of apps? 
I have followed those instructions above but WhatsApp and Messenger are not in the list of apps to select? 

Best Answer
0 Votes