Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercises recorded in a different time and not showing data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 4/1/2020: For anyone who is still experiencing this issue, please update your device to version 3.18. Thanks for your patience and reports. 

Fitbit Update: 3/5

I appreciate everyone's feedback and contributions on this thread. I understand where you're coming from about not being able to log your exercises and sleep data correctly in the Fitbit app, and thanks for the steps you've tried while troubleshooting this matter.

This issue should be resolved with the next app update which is currently rolling out and should be available to 100% soon. Please make sure to keep your Fitbit app updated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fitbit Update: 2/28

Hi everyone.

We're aware about the issues with the exercise data and time not being correct after syncing with the Fitbit app. Our team is currently working to identify a resolution as soon as possible to all our members. We're sorry for this inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Please subscribe to this thread so you can receive future updates about this matter.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
465 REPLIES 465

I called support yesterday and after an hour, they sent me an email to send them screenshots. I think this may have to do more with the app? My actual versa 2 is showing correctly and so is fitbit.com but the app has all the workout times wrong and no longer showing calories/heart rate for the workouts. Fingers crossed they fix the app!!!!! Glad to see I am not alone.

Best Answer

I am also experiencing this issue with incorrect time and missing heart rate for logged exercises with the 3.15.1 app version on my iPhone Xs, 12.4.1

Best Answer

Tracking accurate data is the whole point of using the Fitbit device. Until the developers figure it out, how can we go back to the previous app version? It seemed to be working fine. Thanks!

Best Answer

Went on an almost 2 hour hike/run - 7.5 miles, and Fitbit just couldn't handle it! It happened yesterday as well, thought it was just a glitch. But what is this about!? The app is totally messed up and I guess any time you move from running to walking it restarts? Plus - 6:33pm? It's only 1pm! I can't figure out how to fix this. Help?

Total on top then individuals that don't add up to the totalTotal on top then individuals that don't add up to the total

Best Answer

Mine's been doing this for two days too!! Extremely frustrating. Have they emailed back to say what the problem is and how to fix it?? 

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I went to log a workout that I did earlier today, and it is showing up with the message “not enough data available”.
My Fitbit tracked my heart rate and steps during this time, so the data is there; there just seems to be a disconnect. 

Please let me know if anyone else is having this issue/how to fix it! 

Best Answer

I had the same problem with my workout today and on Tuesday ! I have no idea how to fix it I think I might have to call in.

Best Answer

My Versa 2 does not sync manually entered workouts. It started today! This is what happens: I enter a workout and stats like I normally do, and it says that the information is null. This is true on the app and Dashboard online. I've noticed that the time is off by 5 hours- so if I started my workout truly at 6:55 p.m., it somehow adds 5 hours and puts it as starting at 11:55 p.m. Yes, my software is current and my app is current. This also does not override exercises that the FitBit picks up during my exercises (I guess cause it is adding 5 hours to the time when I started the exercise).

What I've tried:

Restarting FitBit device twice

Restarting my iPhone

Going in to the Dashboard to view my stats/log activity there (but it shows up there anyway)

Deleting the exercise manually and entering it again

Turning off Bluetooth and restarting it (twice)

Disconnecting from WiFi

Please help! This is super annoying and should not happen when I have everything updated.

Best Answer

Let me know if you figure it out!

I tried clicking on “contact customer support” but I’m getting an error message for that too so I am going to send them an email. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit is also doing this and double counting my workouts instead letting my manual log combine the workouts. Been happening since yesterday! 

Best Answer

Is it also double counting your steps? From both what the watch monitored and again from the manual log? It has always automatically combined this when I had two workouts at the same time and now it counts them as two separate. 

Best Answer

My steps seem normal - but for example if I were to go back and try to log a walk it would say that there is no data available, even though I can clearly see that it has tracked my steps and heart rate. 

Best Answer

I reported this issue to Fitbit via their Support Chat.  This issue has already been reported by numerous end users.  Hope they solve this soon!

Best Answer

Haven’t heard a thing back from them......sent them a follow up today....fitbit.com activity is now showing incorrectly just like the app! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem on Tuesday and today (Wednesday). I've logged out, deleted the app, and restarted my phone several times. It shows the same information on the desktop as well so it appears it's totally not reading.

Best Answer

I'm chatting with them now. It's getting frustrating!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem starting from yesterday (26 Feb)....no heart rate data from a run. I also noticed that my Sleep Data is showing 7 hours ahead of time as well. ie. I went to sleep at 11:19pm and the data shows 6:19am. I delete and reinstall the App to fix the problem, but when adding an exercise log it creates the same issue. I have double checked that my time settings are all correct.

Best Answer

Any one else having issues with their times being incorrect? Almost 10hrs behind. I’m in QLD Australia and my app is screwing up the times for my exercise and sleep saying I started at wrong times etc. example - I walked before at 6:09PM and when I tracked it and finished it come up saying 8:09am and wouldn’t let me change it to the later time. is there issues with the newly updated app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes same for me - Completely haywire the app

Best Answer

Hello everybody, I have been having the same issue since 26Feb as well. Tried resetting my phone, delete and reinstall the app, check all settings but still nothing can help. 

If anybody manage to crack this issue, please share the trick. 🙂

Best Answer