Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241
It doesn't like me either lol
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I went in last nite & tried it & it's working. Make sure ur location is on

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep mine finally did too. I deleted my Versa, unlinked bitmoji account, did a new bitmoji account, paired my versa, changed to bitmoji face and lo and behold it started working. Totally random because I've tried that and other combinations of install/uninstall/link/unlink before multiple times and it didn't work but I'm not gonna question it lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does your bitmoji move?   I get different views throughout the day, but it doesn't move.  I thought it was supposed to.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, it doesn't move and it's kinda disappointing. It still shows me in my
pajamas but I've been at work for over an hour lol
Best Answer
0 Votes

my bitmoji did nothing but stare at me and covered the time, steps, etc.  So i deleted it because i couldn't see anything--disappointing!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I randomly tried it again last night and mine worked too!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, finally right & I'm not questioning it either.  It's working, that's that.  Lol

Best Answer
My Fitbit app got updated and I was at work and had my tablet near by. So, I thought since the app updated I'd try installing it again. This time it worked! Took about 20 minutes and was done. It's ok. I miss having the battery percentage at a viewable spot on the clock face. But other than that, it's cool. I have not tried to install any other faces. Not sure if it will work on my phone or not. So just gonna leave it for now.

Mel

Melissa
~Mel~
Best Answer
0 Votes

I miss the battery percentage too, but I'm not complaining.  It's cute to watch what my bitmoji is up to. If it's working leave it be, u never know.  Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Turns out it randomly worked last night by itself! My watch face was just my bit peering over the bottom. Instead of changing it when it didn't load all the way, I left her there. Well sometime last night it loaded the rest and I see different faces. Woo!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do wish it would give me an option to have a work desk instead of a school desk, haven't seen the inside of a school for quite a few years lolI do wish it would give me an option to have a work desk instead of a school desk, haven't seen the inside of a school for quite a few years lol

It's cute but I wish I could change some of the "settings" I find myself in lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally! It works. It loaded up last night! 

I disconnect my versa and then re connected to my Fitbit app. After that it started to load and connected. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Woohoo🎉🎉🎉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to delete bitmoji from fitbit. How please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just install a different watch face

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, @AmyHarC@Sabriyah@Mard21 and @Urghh thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. I hope you're doing well @Pascale1, @SunsetRunner, @conn1e, @the9th1, @Dannys-Hart, @7bebe2, @MOM-E, @Mizmelzy, @losthoughts, @cls103058 it's nice to see you around.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. At this moment our team has solved this issue and the Bitmoji clock-face should work without inconveniences. If you come across any error, please restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, change your clock-face to a different one and change it back to Bitmoji.

@Urghh as @Sabriyah mentioned, if you'd like to remove Bitmoji, please change your clock-face to a different one. 

I appreciate many of you have come back letting us know your issue has now been resolved. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

It took me removing the app and reinstalling it on my phone - I had to do all the steps.  A frustrating process, but actually worth it - it's a lot of fun!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same error message, then I updated my Fitbit versa and I was able to connect to bitmoji after that ! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update: 5/2

Hi everyone!

Many of you had previously reported having issues downloading the Bitmoji clockface and getting stuck at a 2% download. We released a permanent fix for this issue with an updated version of the clock face. Please make sure you are downloading the latest version: 1.2.0, which is the newest version and contains this fix. 

Since we've reached a resolution for the main topic on this thread, I'm now going to close this thread from further comments. If you come across any new issues with the Bitmoji clockface or anything else with your Versa, please start and open a new discussion to report. 

We're happy to hear from you all that you're enjoying this fun and exciting clockface. See you all around the forums! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer