Forum Posts

Charge 3 - WhatsApp notifications not working properly

Hii Charge 3 have some issues with WhatsApp notifications.    Notifications that I read in the phone doesn't disappear from charge 3 automatically.   If I receive messages from group in WhatsApp, I see in the notifications the same way as private mes...

Sportl33t by Recovery Runner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 3 blank screen

I have had my Fitbit Charge 3 for one year. The screen has vanished, I have tried all the solutions I’ve read to no avail. It seems to still be syncing with my app, however I have no menu icon on my Fitbit app so I can’t change the clock face, which ...

Charge 3 won't sync

My Fitbit Charge 3 won't sync with my phone app. When I try and start a running session it won't connect. Can you please fix this problem? Thank you 

bokiive by Jogger
  • 7 replies
  • 1 votes

Weekly report steps information inaccurate

The step count on my weekly progress report doesn’t match the step count from the Steps summary screen. Is this a bug or am I missing something?     Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Phxaz by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Sleep Score is broken into two scores

Hello! Twice now since setting up my Charge3 on Christmas day, I've gotten two sleep scores for one night's sleep.  On those two nights, I didn't even get out of bed!    Why am I getting two scores instead of one score for my full night's sleep?  

Charge 3 won't turn on

The screen won’t stay on, vibrates on and then goes off. Cannot manually reset.     Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Charge 3 receiving old notifications

My phone has been freaking out the last couple hours with text messages that I have received, seen, responded to from months ago and it keeps going to my Charge 3 and it would not stop vibrating until I had turned the Bluetooth off. How can I keep th...

Alexis by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 3 display corrupted

Today, after I unplugged my Fitbit Charge 3 from the charger I noticed gray lines running vertically on my Fitbit. I’ve restarted it several times, however the screen is still covered in these lines.      Moderator edit: subject for clarity

How do I download apps to my Charge 3?

How do I load apps like the timers, relax and weather to my Charge 3? They’re showing as selected in the Fitbit app but don’t show on my device.     Moderator edit: subject for clarity

SP02 sensor on some Charge 3 but not others.

So my partner and I each got a Charge 3 for Christmas.The strange thing is that she has SP02 graphs and stats on her sleep tracking but I don't. They are the same model, same firmware, why does one have SP02 monitoring and not the other?!

Do you have a broken wristband?

See the following to understand your options regarding a broken wristband on your Fitbit tracker:   In-warranty customers: Most customers who live in the United States, UK, and Europe can file a claim online. Check your eligibility to file an online ...

Labels