Forum Posts

Resolved! Notifications are not coming through my Inspire 2

On my pixel 3 that's running Android 12 I'm no longer getting any app notifications on my Fitbit. No texts, calls, calendar reminders, etc. The phone and Fitbit are communicating together. It's connected through bt and syncs with the app.   To be saf...

Inspire 2 covers trap moisture?

I just received the Inspire 2 as a gift. This is my first fitness tracker watch and I love it. I also received some face covers to go with it. I put it on and thought it would provide protection but have found the moisture gets trapped between the co...

Tracking breathing 24/7

Is there a way to make Inspire 2 track breathing 24/7 instead of just at night? If not, is there a FitBit that does do this but which is not a new model (e.g. expensive)? It is the main thing I'm buying one for so it must track my breathing (not just...

Resolved! Inspire 2 is tracking my calories too high

7000 calories a day? I understand I might be overweight and have a lot to burn but from just two and a half hours of exercise? Is there something I’m missing or what, i believe I set my height and weight in the app but is there something else I need ...

Seeing sleep stage data but no sleep score?

Hello.My new Inspire 2 shows the sleep stage data  (% of deep, light, REM sleep, etc.) in bar graph form but NO SLEEP SCORE - either on the Fitbit or in the app.  Looking at this forum, I see this has been a fairly common problem. I have logged in an...

I'm having all kinds of issues

Hello, I've had my Inspire2 for a little over a month now and it drives me crazy. Maybe it's because I received mine through my insurance and that's why it's lacking but it counts steps while I'm sleeping, the app never recognizes I'm wearing it, it ...

DNA76 by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Inspire 2 stopped vibrating

I've had my Inspire for over a year and it vibrates when the alarm is set and phone calls, steps, etc. For the past few weeks it's stopped for some reason. I see other people on the chats have had the DND turned on, I don't even see that as an option...

Smart wake isn't working on my Inspire 2

Just received the Inspire 2 I requested for Christmas. I had asked for it specifically for the smart wake feature that was (and still is) promised for Fall 2021 on the Fitbit website. It appears that it has not been implemented so I’d like to return ...

Inspire 2 won't connect to my iPhone 6

I’ve been using the inspire 2 for about two weeks. It paired and would sync to my iPhone 6 and it was working perfectly until this morning. I kept trying to sync it all day and nothing so I eventually decided to re pair it to my phone. I will get to ...

Resolved! Inspire synchroniseert niet meer

2 dagen werkt het perfect! En ik heb iets op mijn Fitbit weggeswiped (er stond iets met gegevens) en toen ging mijn Fitbit terug naar zijn 'begin' stand, alsof ik 'm heb gereset. Op het schermpje zie ik het Fitbit logo en de tekst 'download the Fitbi...

Trouble with inspire 2

My inspire 2 will not track sleep pattern or track my heartbeat, so really only working as a watch and step counter. I am really disappointed and would like my money back, but no go as I bought it from Argos. Fitbit Charge 2 was much better and cheap...

LesleyGJ by Recovery Runner
  • 5 replies
  • 2 votes

How to add Aerobic Low Impact Workout

Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me figure this out. I am new to fitbit, I just got it and have the Inspire 2. I am just a regular person starting some easy exercise at home, along with logging my meal son Myfitnesspal. So my issue is, I cannot f...

Setting up my Inspire 2 on a MacBook Air

I just received a new Inspire 2 and want to set it up on Fitbit connect. I have the app but I don't like using it. I much prefer using my laptop, but I don't see how to set up the Inspire 2 on my laptop. I used to have the Alta HR, but I stopped usin...

Old?

How long do these work properly for? Mine is never showing me at peace heart rate anymore although I’m doing the same workouts and feel the same while working out…I do a crazy interval run twice a week every week since I got this and this is the firs...

Saraarah by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Biking workout not working

Today I set my Inspire 2 to Exercise > Bike. I hit the Play button. The odometer was set to 0.00 and the timer started ticking away. An hour later I finished my ride and checked the FB. The timer was still going but the odometer was still on 0.00. Wh...

easy415 by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

My Inspire 2 not reading skin temperature

My Inspire 2 says that my skin temperature at night is -0.3 degrees celcius, and in no world would that be correct. How do I troubleshoot, and where is it getting that temperature reading from? For reference I got my Fitbit about 5 days ago, I was to...

My Fitbit's screen not working

My Fitbit is charged and based on the online dashboard, it's working fine.However, I can't get it to show any readings -- the screen is blank.The only way I know of to show the screen is to squeeze the sides, but that isn't working.Any advice?I don't...

Inspire2 screen not responding to touch or movement

My Inspire 2 worked for 2 days and is now not responding to movement nor touch.  Sometimes it responds when I hold the buttons.  I have reset it, turned off phone, turned off bluetooth, etc. etc.  What else can I do?  Very disappointed in this produc...

Robinll by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 3 votes

Inspire 2 won't track my heart rate

My new fitbit won't pick up my heart rate. Im not exercising, have tried tightening the strap and it still won't pick it up. Any suggestions?    Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Dean456 by Jogger
  • 9 replies
  • 4 votes

Black screen & unable to pair with phone

Screen on Fitbit inspire 2 went black for some reason even though there was at least 40-50% charge in it. Only have the watch a year and this is the first issue, but I shouldn’t be having the issue. I followed some suggestions in the forum similar to...

Battery suddenly drained

I charged my Inspire 2 last night and it was up to 90% at about 10:30pm. This morning it is totally dead. I have had it on the charging cable for 40 minutes but it is still not charging. I can’t reset it as it is not responding. It is about 18 months...

Sonja66 by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 4 votes

Inspire 2 display not working

I bought the new inspire 2 because my old tracker display stopped working. The new one seems to have the same problem. Very erratic display. Most of the time notnworkong. I will try customer service and may have ti return it.     Moderator Edit: Clar...

Lgc2021 by Base Runner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 votes

Inspire 2 Sleep Score very delayed

I got my Inspire 2 mostly so I could track my sleep, but I want to get it to give me my sleep score much faster. The device and my phone successfully sync, but then my phone doesn't show much of any data about my sleep until hours after I wake up. It...

Notifications

My husband isn't getting notifications for texts or calls. His settings are all set up the same as mine.

Evy1963 by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 1 votes

Unusable After Charging

My daughter’s Inspire 2 stopped working. Originally it stopped responding to screen swipes, did soft reset by holding sides on watch, smiling face appeared showing it had reset, but now nothing on display. Tried reconnecting to app on phone, it says ...

GlosSteve by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes
Labels