Forum Posts

iHealth Integration and blood pressure metrics

Are there any plans to track blood pressure metrics and have a 3rd party integration solution to iHealth? BP is an important health metric -  it would be great to have that on the dashboard.     Moderator edit: subject for clarity

PDS-AZ by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 3 votes

Resolved! Downloading personal music to Versa 2 from PC

I have set up my versa 2 using my android phone (saw note that you cannot set it up from Windows 10) and I'm trying to download music from my PC.   I made sure my Versa 2,  my android phone, and the webapp I downloaded from Microsoft Store all used t...

Versa 2 not receiving texts.

I received my Versa2 last night. I have a Samsung galaxy note 8 and ALL notifications are set. Bluetooth is on and paired. I received 2 text messages and now nothing for several hours. I was on chat with Fitbit for 2 hours with no resolution. I have ...

Kbackes by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa not syncing properly

My Versa fitbit shows that I made all of the hourly activity yesterday for the whole day. The app says it is syncing and it does sync the steps; however, it doesn't show the last 4 hours as being completed. I deleted the app and turned it back on. I ...

aje003 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Quick replies on Versa 2

I know apple has a “closed economy” and only android phones paired with the Versa 2 can send quick replies. I was wondering if there was an app I could download either on my Versa 2 or iPhone that would allow me to send quick replies. 

Versa 2 not connecting to the App

Ok. I know the app has had connectivity issues before (fitbit.com is down for maintenance), and I have done the uninstall/reinstall trick, but I don't want to have to do it for every time I change something. It already doesn't recognize the connectio...

Lwarden by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

App Crashes

For the last 2 days when I try to open my app it crashes. My wife’s phone has the updated version that fixed hers. She has an Icon and I have a Versa not sure if that makes a difference. 

Fitbit versa 2 and spotify

Hello,I've bought the new Versa 2 to use spotify while running. But unfortunately I am not able to add some spotify playlists to it. In fact I always need to have my phone near the watch to listen to spotify which is not really convenient when runnin...

Showing Exercises

I do push ups and sit ups daily, some plank exercises, a small amount of dumbbell work, and I ride a stationary bike 5 miles daily. But the Versa 2 doesn't recognize any of it. Any suggestions on how I can get the watch to show my activity?

TopDawg by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Fitbit Versa 2 and iPhone 8

Hello, I’m looking to buy the new versa 2  and would like to know do you received What’s app notifications on it using an iPhone? I know you can’t reply but I just want notifications. Also I already have Spotify account I pay monthly for so I would n...

Versa 2 Dock sucks

Got my Versa 2 an hour ago.The charging doc for the Versa 2 is different than my Versa dock.The Versa 2 dock has the USB cable routed directly out the bottom of the dock so that it will not lay flat on a table like my Versa dock.It means when chargin...

Resolved! New Versa 2 setup

Just got my Versa 2.   When I try to set up and just goes back to beginning.  Wont recognize it?????

Pamj77 by Base Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Discount doesn't work on the Versa 2

Hi everyone! My name is Brendan and I got a 50% discount from my warranty that I wanted to use for this new Fitbit Versa 2. However, the discount doesn't work on the Versa 2 because it's too new (it was just released yesterday). If you guys could jus...

Text notifications

I just got the Versa 2 and all my notifications work EXCEPT the texts. I have done al the troubleshooting and have called support. Anyone have any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks  

Cn4450 by Jogger
  • 12 replies
  • 4 votes

Versa 2 still vibrates off arm

My Versa 2 is still receiving alerts and vibrating on the charger and on my night stand which is rattling everything on my nightstand ....shouldn’t I stop receiving alerts when it’s not on my arm? Do not disturb didn’t help either ...I just want to k...

Versa 2 - just a few reviews from tech websites

Due to recent Versa 2 release, I have decided to link several reviews from mainstream technology websites. I think it may help customers to decide whether to get/upgrade to Versa 2 or not. https://www.engadget.com/2019/09/09/fitbit-versa-2-review-ale...

t.parker by Veteran Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Versa 2 Pre-Order

If I pre-order the Versa 2 now, does anyone know if it will arrive on or a few days after release date? I'm worried that it will ship out on release day rather than when I order it and take an additional 2-3 weeks to arrive.

Versa 2 bank list

I purchased the Versa 2 today on its release date and one of the selling points was being able to use Fitbit pay. When attempting to add my visa/debit card I get an error message saying uh oh looks like we don’t support the card due to my bank not be...

Resolved! Versa 2 HR Not Working

I got my Versa 2 on Friday and it has not been tracking my HR. I have moved it around on my wrist but still nothing. It does not move and the light is green. 

Versa 2 and Ionic Tracker

I just received my new Versa 2 and currently use the Ionic. According to the fitbit website you can have more then 1 tracker on a account at the same time, but when I try it keeps replacing one for the other. Does anyone have any ideas to have both w...

Versa 2 Not Logging correctly

I just purchased the FitBit Versa 2 yesterday, and it is already having problems. I walked over 14k steps and ran 4.5 miles, yet it says I burned only 1000 calories. I also walked my hourly steps, but the app says I did not, while my watch says I did...

Issue with replacement order

Still I am facing issues... It's super frustrating.. Fitbit told me that they will send me new replacement I also filled the details.. They told in 5-6 days it will be shipped but its been 10 days I didn't when I try to contact them they are saying n...

Selva_R by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 3 votes

Resolved! Does Versa 2 work only with a cell phone?

I think I know the answer to this, but I am grasping at straws. BEFORE I ordered my new Versa 2, I called Fitbit sales support to be certain that it would work on my desktop computer. The sales rep was really bad. He did not understand anything. The ...

Labels