Forum Posts

Versa 3 battery not lasting

Over the past few weeks I've been having to charge my versa 3 more often, not done anything different with it. I've tried shutting it down and restarting it and even a factory reset but nothing has helped.   Charged to 100% and already down to 84% an...

Versa 3 unresponsive

I have come to the conclusion that Apple iPhones do not work well with the Fitbit app! My old Samsung phone usually always works but today it is down as well??? Just very exasperating trying to get my iPhone 14 Pro and my Versa 3 to sync! It always t...

Versa 3 stuck on Fitbit logo

The blue diamond logo keeps flashing on the screen and vibrating. I've tried restarting it by holding down the button on the side so many times. I've tried looking through my app to see if there's anything on there I can do. Any suggestions? Moderato...

Versa 3 stopped charging

Hi, my versa 3 won’t charge. The battery died so I put it to charge, the screen turn on for a second saying 0% and it died again. I left it charging all day and it still doesn’t turn on. When I charge it, it doesn’t vibrate, I already cleaned it and ...

I've about had it with Fitbit.

I've had Fit Bit and Samsung for years and have never had so many problems as I do now. First it was the sleep forum change. I was told to uninstall and reinstall to get the old graph back. It never fixed and now i have this awful graph that is impos...

No Google Wallet icon in Fitbit App

I would like to move from using Fitbit Pay to using Google Pay and Fitbit/Google wants me to do this as well.  I have a Versa 3 and running the latest Fitbit App on my iphone 8, updated to the latest ios.  When I look at the screen which has "Voice A...

Rajid by Base Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 3 won't charge and it's stuck on the Fitbit logo

Started to charge it for an hour but it remained stuck on logo. Took it off charge and hard reset for 10 seconds, vibrated and the shut off. Charging it shows 0% indicator. Device is up2date with current software and was working perfectly well.  Unsu...

DKSY by Recovery Runner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 votes

New sleep analytics update AWFUL

I absolutely LOATHE the new update for sleep tracking/ analytics. It is difficult to read , and doesn’t show non sleep intervals. Bring back the previous version PLEASE! Why fix something that wasn’t broken in the first place. 

Palache by Jogger
  • 21 replies
  • 194 votes

Resolved! Versa 3 screen is coming off

All of a sudden, the face of my Fitbit which I have had for a few years without any problems, lifts up like it's breathing!  The funny part is that when the display is on when it lifts up, it's correct!  Anyway to secure it back?  I've tried pressing...

Lodian by Recovery Runner
  • 25 replies
  • 6 votes

Versa 3 battery draining quickly

I normally get 5-6 days of battery life from my Fitbit versa 3. Over the last week I love been having to charge it daily and I haven’t changed any settings. How do I fix this?  Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Hiking activity doesn't show my route

Pixel 3aWhat should I do to see the map of the long (10h) hike in my Fitbit android app? I've started and stopped it manually.During second long hike versa 3 run out of battery so in the second case I didn't stop it manually.

Hourly steps not syncing correctly in app

My Versa 3 is showing I’ve done my hourly steps for 9:00 and I know I did, but the app is not showing steps done for 9:00. It shows I’ve done all except 9:00 thru to & including 10:00 steps. I’ve turned off Bluetooth & turned it back on & synced agai...

Lueds55 by Tempo Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 3 stopped syncing

Just curious what is happening with the versa 3. I didn’t see it listed with all the other smartwatches. Mine will no longer sync to my phone. It tells time correctly, everything works, it just won’t sync. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, bu...

Versa 3 and Google Wallet

Fitbit Pay worked like a charm with different cards. Google Wallet currently only works with 1 bank I don't use often. I would like to have the KBC debit mastercard (Belgium) linked. The bank is listed as supported on the Google Wallet page. . Tried ...

jvhoof by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 3 not turning on

My Versa 3 turned itself off and now I can't turn it back on. It was nearly fully charged and the side button is not reacting. I left it for 24 hours, but still no action. Any ideas?

Resolved! Versa 3 Music app not on the app menu

Hello,I can't find the music controls app when I swipe left on my Versa 3 watch, and it's not a selectable option from my phone either. I can only find it in the shortcuts when tapping the side button twice. But that double tap is difficult to get ri...

Versa 3 stuck on the Fitbit logo

I've tried all the things I can find on here and nothing works. I bought it September 8, 2022 via Amazon.  It worked fine up until this past Monday morning (May 20, 2024)Moderator Edit: Clarified subject    

Versa 3 not tracking

Hi my versa three has stopped tracking g heart rate zone mins and sleep ? The lights on the back of the watch have stopped also do I need a new watch ? 

Wrong exercise showing in app

When I sync my watch to my app on my phone, the app displays the wrong exercise compared to what I’ve logged on my watch. For example, I’ve just logged a weights session followed by a separate treadmill session on my watch but when I’ve synced my wat...

Tb93 by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

App locks on walk screen

I set my Versa 3 to walk, it connects to GPS etc. i synch with the app and go into the walk data and the app locks solid. No GPS data I.e no map. All I can do is close down the app to get it back. This also happens with my wife’s app and she has a Ve...

Versa3 and Google Wallet not working

After successfully using my credit card with Fitbit pay on my Versa3 for about a year, Fitbit encouraged me to swap to Google Pay. Despite being able to use Google Pay on my Samsung phone, Fitbit won't allow me to link my card via Google Pay. My bank...

mleane by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 11 votes

Problems with email accounts

I’ve had a few versa3 watches and still love them (I’m almost 82}.  in the past when I added a new one and it wouldn’t let me I added a new email account and I’ve done that a few times. But it was stupid. I know nobody saying anything please about th...

Give us back our sleep dashboard and score!

Fitbit and Google, listen to the outcry of your longtime customers, your new sleep dashboard is hot garbage. Find a way to revert users or give us a choice. I agree with another post, you're making it super easy to switch to another product, ugh...an...

Versa stuck in boot loop

Just wanted to post as I nearly just threw my watch away...tried 'solution' on this post - nonsense. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Other-Versa-Smartwatches/Versa-3-is-stuck-in-a-boot-loop/m-p/4901944#M283855My solution: just let it loop and keep it...

Cam93 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes
Labels