Forum Posts

Charge 3 screen stuck on 001

Hey there! Having some trouble with my Fitbit Charge 3. I have restarted it before and had 0 problems, but recently I noticed the time was no longer syncing to my phone, and neither was the Charge 3. When I restarted it, it seemed to fix itself for m...

Charge 3 won't sync anymore

I pulled my charge 3 back out after not using for 2 years and now it doesn't sync, date and time are wrong, how can I fix this?Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Nona by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

Blank spots in Charge 3

My  charge 3 screen has sections of the display lights out. I can’t read it at all. I can just make out feint numbers at the bottom of the screen. Can’t make out the rest. I’ve done a reset and it’s the same   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Blank screen on Charge 3

My fitbit is on and shows up on the app. However, the screen on my fitbit is blank. Does not turn on…does anyone know why?   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Is fitbit adding my burned calories twice?

Hi all,I have a fitbit charge 3. It tracks my calories throughout the day. It's also connected to my strava app, so if I add a workout on strava, it adds these calories burned onto my total calories burned in the fitbit app.My question is: has my fit...

Cannot change dominant arm on Charge 3

I can’t change my dominant arm on the Fitbit app.  The instructions on here say to tap profile pic on the app but even though I have the latest version of the app I don’t have a profile pic. My charge 3 also  doesn’t wake up when I double tap the scr...

ChocGirl8 by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 3 black screen, can not be found by BT no more…

Have a four year old charge 3 that turned black after two years. Read a lot about this in the community back then and several others had the same issue. No help to be found or how to fix the problem (back then). Have used my watch only with the app s...

HJ_79 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Always on display in Charge 3

I want to keep the time on display and I am having difficulty finding what i'm looking for. The only time I got the smiley face it's when my fitbit was charged fully. Any help would be appreciated thanks.   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Bike versus steps

My device is tracking my BIKE workouts as STEPS and not bike, despite selecting bike on my Fitbit b4 my workout. Why is it doing this? After 30 Min on the bicycle it records 300 steps - why is it not seeing my workout as a bike?

iOS fitbit app not displaying BPM just for exercise period

I wear my Charge 3 only when I exercise to monitor my heart rate for interval training. Previously, when I was done, I would sync it with my iPhone and could view the saw-tooth pattern including the value of the highest rate. After what looks to be a...

hmsrolst by Recovery Runner
  • 21 replies
  • 7 votes

Resolved! Can't track my walk on the Fitbit app anymore

With the new Fitbit app I can no longer record a walk via my charge 3 Fitbit.  When I press the + button, the only option is to record sleep.  Any suggestions gratefully received. Thank you. I am using app version 4.04Moderator Edit: Clarified subjec...

NigelDH by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 3 screen black out

My charge 3 screen is blank.Have tried all fixes on old reviews.Placed in charger.Held button for 15 secs.Took out of charger,put back on etc. and even got the smiley face but still screen goes back to blackout.Any ideas anyone??

4tada by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 2 votes

New Charge 3 screen will not light up

New Charge 3 out of the box will vibrate when connected to charger and when side button is pushed but the screen will not light up. Tried other listed solutions of holding side button for 15 seconds, but nothing happens following those attempts. No s...

Fitbit brightness got changed and I can't change our back

The other day the brightness on my Fitbit got changed, I don't know how or why Google changed it on me but now I'm trying to change it back and there are no settings in the app to increase the. Before you all tell me that I can just navigate to the s...

xucaen by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 3 won't stop vibrating

My Fitbit randomly started vibrating without stopping after my walk and then died. I can't reset and when I put on the charger it gets extremely hot. Is it dead. I have to say having been a fitbit user since 2014 they tend to have a shorter and short...

RachDS by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 3 screen is blank

My charge 3 screen is now blank. I've tried all the fixes on the forums and the Internet,  nothing changes. Help please! Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Charge 3 screen not working

My Fitbit Charge 3 was working fine about 2 days ago and then I took it off to charge and when it was fully charged again the screen was completely black. I've tried everything that google has suggested and still no luck. I've tried changing the cloc...

Elsa89 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 6 votes

My experience with Charge 3 and Customer Service

I've had 3 of their watches in 4 years. Won't bother fixing. Customer service won't do anything. They said they'd send an email for a review, I told them my issue wasn't resolved, they said they won't send the email then. I get an email stating that ...

Charge 3 screen dark spots

My charge 3 is dim around the edges and overall does not get bright enough to read outdoors. I have adjusted the brightness in the menu but it seems like the screen is going to die soon. Because the brightness varies across the display, I don’t think...

Resolved! Charge 3 screen too dim

My charge 3 has gotten so dim that I can’t even see it. I tried a reboot and it didn’t help. Can anyone help?Very disappointed as this is my 3rd Fitbit product and if the lifespans are this short, I’m going to move to different tracker. 

JoeFow by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 2 votes

Fitbit charge 3 incorrect time

My Fitbit app went off after low battery,and now after charging it has lost time track and isn't discoverable by the Bluetooth anymore    Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Charge 3 stopped tracking my sleep stages

Charge 3 no longer tracking sleep stages. It was working fine for years, until about 4 days ago. I’ve tried updating the app, and rebooting the tracker multiple times. It is tracking my heart rate just fine. Has anyone else had this problem? Moderato...

Charge 3 app doesn't show battery level

Yhe new app of Charge 3 lacks function level batteryI could always read the level of my battery in my app, but now it’s not possible anymore. Why is that? I want it back, please!    Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label. 

Kwassie by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

From Inspire HR to Charge 3

i was given a charge 3.  I'm coming from a 3-4 year old Inspire HR.   i only use the swim, walk, exercise, workout, weights functions for exercise  and the heart rate and sleep.  I lilke my inspire but it's dying.  doesn't record sleep accurately.  i...

cindyp2 by Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

Fitbit Charge 3 will not long restart or sync

Have looked at similar issues but cannot see someone with my exact problem.My charge 3 will not perform a long restart (yes I have followed all instructions). I plug it in to charge (it shows as charging) press and hold the button, at around the 8 se...

Charge 3 shows black screen

Why does my charge 3 fitbit shows black screen only an tried everything to get it to turn on but wont work but everything else works wat it tell me on da app but on da dark broken I guess???   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Charge 3 won't sync

This started today. My Charge 3 won't sync. I've rebooted it, but nope. Was there an update of the app?

Marzia by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 5 votes

Charge 3 unresponsive screen

Hi all, I have a Fitbit Charge 3 which I haven't used in a long time. I went to go a charge it up again to reuse it and it is unresponsive. I have left it charging for 2 days using a wall plug socket. The screen remains blank, but when you touch the ...

Disabling FitBit

I've bought a new non-Fitbit smartwatch and can trade in my Fitbit Charge 3. I only used the Fitbit to track steps so there is no personal information on there - do I just logout of my account or do I need to do anything else so I stop getting notifi...

Charge 3 blank screen

Black screen.  Restart and long restart are ineffective.  Just vibrates. - Unable to perform the "changing clock face" as the device is not pairing. - It's been left to fully charge.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Charge 3 blank screen

Am having issues not being able to see anything on my charge 3 screen.  Have rebooted several times whilst attached to the charge but still having issues.  Don't know what else to do others than throw it away. Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Aunty1zzy by Recovery Runner
  • 7 replies
  • 2 votes
Labels